Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Self portrait

Environmental Portrait :
I like these two pictures because there so cute and the picture
looks like its more focus on them and it makes it even cuter.
 Casual Portrait : 
I fell in love with these pictures thats why i chosen them
they look so cute. These pictures are perfect it shows how 
much they love each other.
 Formal Portrait : 
I Chosen these 2 pictures because i fell in love 
by the way the little two babys look like they look so adorable and i like babies so yeah.

I Will take portrait pictures of my lovely Sister i will take pictures of her in our house or in the parks in nice places so they would look pretty. I will try my best to take the best pictures and make them look beautiful i mean my sister already is so it wont be hard for me to make it a successful and fun project to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment